(Updated January 23, 2019)
If you’re newly engaged and ready to say “I do,” wait no longer. It’s totally possible to plan a wedding in just a few months time – especially at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo! A perfect ceremony and wedding reception for friends and family can be had – right here in our beautiful facilities. The Rosamond Gifford Zoo has become a popular venue that hosts more than 30 weddings a year and there are still prime dates available for the 2019 season – but, you have to act fast!
What you need to do – First Steps:
- Agree on a target wedding date, party size and estimated budget – then make an appointment with our event experts at Catering at the Zoo.
What we will do:
- Our wedding experts will walk you through the process of planning your wedding with ease and answer all of your questions as they arise.
- We will guide you through menu selection and provide a list of preferred photographers, DJs, florists or other vendors to make your day special. You may even want to include one of our charming “animal ambassadors” to greet your guests.
- Once you’ve chosen your wedding date, you are invited as a couple to a private tasting of your potential entrée selections from our menu.
- On your wedding day, our events team will ensure your reception space is ready for your guests while you and your bridal party primp and take photos.
- Your coordinator will be on hand to see you through your big day from start to finish — while you and your guests enjoy a seamless evening of fun, dancing, terrific food and a celebration everyone will be talking about for years to come!
So why wait to have the wedding of your dreams when you can say “I do” this summer or fall?
For more information, email email@example.com or call (315) 726-0707.
Proceeds benefit the animals of the Rosamond Gifford Zoo.
PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE
2019 WEDDINGWIRE COUPLES’ CHOICE AWARD